Family specialist, author, speaker, minister, counselor
President and founder of The Family Training Center
- 1969 General Education Towers High School, Decatur, GA.
- 1974 BA in Psychology Minor in Sociology Evangel University, Springfield, MO.
- 1996 Founded The Family Training Center
- 2006 Ministerial Ordination Christian Ministries
- My Greatest experience comes from 37 successful years of parenting three – now accomplished adults who continue to value family and extended relationships. They are all honorable and successful individuals.
- I owned an in-home daycare, “God’s little Angels”, for ten years. It provided experience with other children and a view of different parenting techniques. I loved every child I cared for!
- I have also done ministerial counseling under the umbrella of Christian Ministries. What a thrill to be able to help the body of Christ as they strengthen and train their families.
- Regular Contributor for Today’s Christian Woman.
- In 2011 two articles for Today’s Christian Woman were ranked on TCW’s top 10 list.
- Discipline Exposed, Surviving Fried Worms and Flying Mudballs – Pleasant Word Publishing 2008
- Various Magazine Publications
- 80 classes on Parenting and Life Skills
- Extensive writing and resources on websites and blogs
- In the process of publishing 8 e-books with Christian Ministries Publishing
- Led numerous ladies groups, classes and seminars
- High Schools Family Living class, Rockdale Co. & Stark Co.
- Ministered in various Sunday Morning Services
- Conferences: Featured speaker – Ohio Women’s Ministries; Key Note Speaker: Mommy 911 – Freeport, IL.
- Television Appearances – CBS – Good Morning America Cleveland; TBN – Public Report
- Court Ordered Parenting Training, Kent Social Services
- Premarital and Parental Counseling, Conyers Community Church
- Parental Counseling, Family Counseling, Pastoral Counseling, North Canton, Ohio
- Independent Family Analysis, North Canton, Ohio
- Counseling Director, Lazar Spinal Clinic, Ann Arbor, MI
- Parenting Coordinator – Kent Social Services
- Secretarial – Healy Bldg, Shell Oil, Peachtree St. Industries, etc.
- Campaign Services – Suarez Company
- Legal Secretary & Office Manager
- Teaching – Substitute, Guest Lecturer
- Parenting Leadership – President of Twins club & PTA Board
The Family Training Center
Debbie founded TFTC to help individuals gain the information needed to fulfill their goals in life. We all want healthy happy families. We need freedom from personal and relationship pressures. We long for a comforting bright outlook on our future. Debbie has developed over 80 topics on Parenting and healthy relationship skills for The Family Training Center. It is her desire to equip people to live each day the fullest.